Subscribe today to:
- Read premium articles about creativity projects and the latest peer reviewed research from around the world
- Join international experts in discussion and debate
- Help solve real world problems and try out creative problem solving methods in Creativity Live
- Support this truly independent non-profit international journal
- Help us spread the word about great creativity and human development projects worldwide
- Become part of our online creativity community
How to subscribe
You can subscribe as an individual or an organisation. Clicking on the appropriate button above will take you to our Paypal page, where you can enter payment details via our secure Paypal checkout. You do not need to already have a Paypal account, and you can use most bank cards. Paypal is an internationally recognised and trusted method of payment and your financial details will be completely secure. We do not have any access to your financial details which are only used by Paypal. If you have a discount code, please use the box on the right. We are working on some improvements to our subscription and payments services and will soon be able to accept more payment methods.
We want all our readers to be happy, so please let us know if you have any difficulty subscribing or if you need some help. We also welcome your suggestions and constructive feedback.
Please note we are an online journal only, not a paper journal. Your subscription entitles you to full online access to all areas of the website and all articles in full for the duration of your subscription. Individual subscriptions are for that individual only and should not be shared. If you need a shared subscription, please choose an organisational option.
Please see our full terms and conditions here.